April 4 - The Los Angeles Chargers announced Friday that they have agreed to a deal with quarterback Trey Lance. According to published reports, the deal is for one year and worth up to $6.2 million.
Nintendo said it is delaying the start of pre-orders for the Switch 2 gaming device in the United States as it examines the ...
Oswaldo Cabrera went 3-for-4 with four RBIs and Aaron Judge hit his sixth home run of the season to lead the New York Yankees to a 9-4 victory over the host Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday evening.
Multiple Ukrainians legally in the United States under a humanitarian program received an email this week telling them their status had been revoked and they had seven days to leave the country or the ...
While National Security Agency chief General Timothy Haugh apparently was not told why he was abruptly fired this week, a far ...
Arizona second baseman Ketel Marte was removed from the Washington game in the top of the first inning Friday after suffering ...
Wide receiver Julio Jones officially announced his retirement from the NFL via the social media app Squad on Friday.
Cincinnati Reds manager Terry Francona will miss Friday's road game against the Milwaukee Brewers due to an illness going ...
U.S. pharmacy chain Rite Aid is weighing a possible repeat bankruptcy after its recent financial restructuring failed to put ...
Billionaire Elon Musk's lawsuit against OpenAI will go to a jury trial in spring 2026, the federal judge presiding over the ...
The head of Taiwan's National Security Council arrived in the United States for talks with President Donald Trump's ...
Los Angeles County said on Friday it reached a $4 billion tentative agreement to settle more than 6,800 sexual abuse claims dating back to 1959, calling it the costliest financial settlement in the ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results